Mid-Weight Art Director
Our client is a global integrated brand experiential agency they create impactfully connected experiences that inspire and motivate behavioural change
We are looking for talented mid-weight Art Director.
You’ll have 5+ years experiential agency experience. Working directly on projects from brief to build, you must demonstrate experience of conceptual thinking and visual storytelling in experiential marketing and be able to confidently direct across a variety of channels - from film content to launch events. You’ll be able to sell your ideas internally and to clients, and enjoy the collaborative process of working alongside 2D/3D designers and motion.
- Previous experience at integrated or experiential agencies (5+ years)
- A brilliant creative thinker, with the ability to push things beyond the expected
- A love and good understanding of brand experiences
- Your portfolio should demonstrate excellent conceptual thinking with original ideas
- The ability to lead and direct designers to faithfully bring your vision to life
- Articulate, confident and assertive in presenting work
- A good understanding of trends and consumer behaviours UK based
- An ability to scamp and sketch
- Able to take ideas through from concept through to execution
- Creative suite – in particular Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Animation/motion graphics - in particular Final Cut Pro