About CMA Design
Based in Houston, TX, CMA Design are an established creative agency specializing in CPG branding & package design. We create innovative and targeted branding & package design solutions for national and international clients that strengthen the bond between brand and consumer.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Graphic Designer with 4+ years of packaging design experience, preferably with a strong background in retail products. Food & beverage category experience is not essential but would be an advantage. Working remotely or from our Houston based studio, you will be challenged to provide creative solutions for our clients that solve their business challenges across a number of retail sectors.
- 4+ years experience as a graphic designer within an agency environment or as a design lead on a national brand.
- A Degree in Graphic Design (or equivalent).
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- CPG experience is essential, with a focus on retail products. Food & beverage category not essential, but would be considered a plus.
- You will have a strong knowledge of package design, packaging structures and print processes.
- Dimensional visualization skills.
- Have a strong sense of design in keeping with current design trends.
- Work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Create and manage designs that are on-strategy and deliver on client brief.
- Have a good set of organizational skills as well as the ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a willingness to receive feedback.
- Have the ability to provide solutions to business challenges, be resourceful and work well with others.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance