We are looking for a strategic Product Designer with 5+ years of experience to work for a high-growth early-stage startup
This is a fantastic opportunity as a Product designer to create an intuitive and seamless user experience that enhances financial accessibility for farmers across Latin America. As the first product designer of the company, your expertise will be critical in crafting an impactful and visually stunning product from the ground up.
We’re team&tonic, we help startups scale with designers who think strategically and systematically.
Our client is a high-growth early-stage startup based in Mexico that is unlocking financial services for the next billion farmers. They also aspire to become the next leader in its space. It’s an all-in-one management platform that offers ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) to capital solutions for agro-economy businesses based in Latin America.
We’re looking for the absolute best designer, you’re not only excellent at designing but you also think strategically and systematically.
You should have a deep understanding of UX/UI design principles and be able to use your skills to create intuitive, engaging, and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Lead the end-to-end design process, from conceptualization to the final product, ensuring a user-centric and intuitive experience.
- Collaborate closely with the co-founders to align design objectives with business goals and user needs.
- Champion design thinking and user research to gather insights, enabling data-driven and impactful design decisions.
How will we work?
This is a long-term freelance position, and we’re looking for someone who can commit to working with us full-time (8 hours per day, Monday to Friday).
What do we require?
- Proven experience in product design, with a portfolio showcasing successful end-to-end projects.
- High proficiency in Figma
- You have experience working for and advising startups (ideally early-stage startups).
- You have experience working with developers to ensure designs are implemented accurately.
- You have 5+ years of experience.
- Native or fluent English and Spanish
What will you get?
- Competitive compensation
- You can work remotely
- Flexibility in your schedule as long as you’re located in US or European time zones
At team&tonic, we’re always on the lookout for the best possible designers to help us deliver outstanding projects for our clients. If you’re this person, let’s work together 😎