Teaching Strategies is recruiting a skilled and experienced User Interface Designer to help us take our industry leading product ecosystem to the next level. We're looking for a collaborative and self-motivated product designer and systems thinker with an exacting attention to detail and a user-first mentality.
In this role, you'll work collaboratively with the product team under the direction of the VP, UI/UX to conceptualize, design and deliver innovative, strategic, usable, and delightful digital products that push our product roadmap forward. You'll be central to the continued development, execution and management of our enterprise design system and will play a key role in extending it across our growing digital portfolio.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities
- Designs and produces product experience concepts from wireframe to prototype both independently and with direction from product and user experience leadership
- Prepares interactive prototypes in support of our user testing program using InVision and Figma
- Extends and maintains our product design system in Figma
- Collaborates with front end developers across multiple teams across the enterprise to ensure quality and consistency of experience for our users
- Ensures WCAG compliance of our design solutions
- A world class portfolio that demonstrates at least 3-5 years of web and mobile application product design experience and a passion to use this experience in service of early childhood education.
- An expert level of proficiency in Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Significant experience in the development and implementation of design systems
- Interactive prototyping in both Figma and InVision
- Ability to take and internalize direction and extend user experience concepts
- Demonstrated experience in developer collaboration and design hand off
- A working understanding of HTML/CSS and WCAG
- Experience in responsive web application and mobile application design
- Animation and the ability to prototype microinteractions
Why Teaching Strategies
At Teaching Strategies, our solutions and services are only as strong as the teams that create them. By bringing passion, dedication, and creativity to your job every day, there's no telling what you can do and where you can go! We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, flexible work schedules, opportunities to engage with co-workers, access to career advancement and professional development opportunities, and the chance to make a difference in the communities we serve.
Let's open the door to your career at Teaching Strategies!
Some additional benefits & perks while working with Teaching Strategies
Teaching Strategies offers our employees a robust suite of benefits and other perks which include:
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible paid time off
- Company-sponsored events
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for spouses, domestic partners, and children
- Pre-tax medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts with employer contributions
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Company-sponsored life, short and long term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and critical illness insurance
- Paid parental leave programs
Teaching Strategies, LLC is committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of Minorities, all Genders, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities