The founding team
Laurent: Who has worked for more than 16 years in the luxury fashion industry, experiencing the joys and pains of managing stores and retail networks
Eli: Having worked in the recruitment industry for over 18 years.
Andreas: Building digital products since the age of 13. Founded multiple successful tech businesses before the age of 24, one of which, Flick, quickly became one of the largest Instagram growth products in the world.Given the experience of our founding team, we have a relentless focus on transforming the Luxury & Fashion industry's ways of working.
Why join now?
Currently, there is nothing in this industry that exists like Dweet, a clear untapped market. Early adoption from our clients (e.g. Pangaia, Hermes, Dior and Louis Vuitton) and talent community members (3k+) in the absence of any marketing spend indicates a clear product-market fit.Now is the opportune time for a strong candidate to join what’s quickly becoming a household name in the industry; you will be able to take on outsized ownership, have a massive impact and grow with us.
This is a unique role that involves building 0 → 1 features at Dweet.
As an early team member you will help shape:
• The direction of our product roadmap
• Dweet’s design voice via it’s design system & language
• Our company culture, practices, and processes; especially in the product team
We are looking for a Marketing Designer to help us refine and amplify the Dweet brand, as we become a household name in the Luxury & Fashion industry. Your initiatives will result in branded marketing content that is distributed across social media, business partnerships, emails, banners, and general PR.
• Effective communication and problem-solving skills
• Experience designing content for emails, banners, social media, and PR campaigns
• Ability to create ad concepts for different distribution channels and content platforms that tie to our business objectives
• You excel in creating marketing designs that resonate with the customer personas you’re targeting
• You’re able to collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Community teams
• Have experience with Figma and other design tools
• You have excellent taste and hold yourself to a high standardNice to haves
• 3+ years of professional design experience
• An interest or experience in the Fashion & Luxury industry
• You have experience in creative strategy• You proactively identify opportunities to improve the clarity, and desirability of the Dweet brand
• You have strong attention to detail - small details add up to define the Dweet brand’s feel and perception• You’re comfortable with ambiguity and have experience working in early-stage fast-paced companiesFirstly, what are we trying to achieve at Dweet?At Dweet, we’re on a mission to empower people in the Luxury & Fashion industry to have independence and flexibility, deciding how, when and for whom they work. With Dweet, Luxury & Fashion brands, for the first time ever are able to hire the best consultants via the Dweet platform.You can learn more about Dweet via our business updates & investor deck.