Ready to join one of the fastest-growing marketing agencies in the country?
You've arrived at the right place!
A team of proven growth marketers, creatives, and analysts who help unlock rapid growth for some of the country’s most iconic brands. We’ve successfully grown many companies from hundreds to millions in revenue. We have worked with VC-backed startups and Publicly Listed Companies around the world.
We are Looking for the following:
A kick-ass multidisciplinary creative that uses his/her design language to drive performance. You think conceptually and know how to make an impact with creative work. You focus on strategy first. You love clear communication. You have a strong creative point of view and know how to catch the eye of audiences in a crowded market. You are passionate about typography, color, illustration, photography, and composition. You have your finger on the pulse of what’s trending in marketing, design, and the digital landscape.
You are self-motivated. You are a leader. You are inspired. You have big ideas.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years of design experience, ideally at a tech/media company or a digital agency
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
- Experience in Video editing and 2D animations.
- Understanding of core brand design concepts with the ability to manage the corporate brand consistency
- Multimedia content development
- Creativity and originality
- Fluency of ideas
- Adaptability, flexibility
- Organization, ability to juggle multiple projects
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Developing creative digital designs for projects – handled by themselves from start to finish.
- Translate desired moods, messages, concepts, and underdeveloped ideas into creative solutions.
- Ensuring content accuracy and appropriateness are maintained while meeting quality standards and expectations.
- Perform ongoing maintenance of existing design assets - revise and improve based on feedback and business/industry changes.