We're actively looking for a part-time Senior UI designer to join our team at Carbon💎. We need someone who can work independently and can take charge of various tasks, including crafting social media assets, enhancing our website's UI, and collaborating with our marketing manager to develop Carbon's brandbook.
As we're currently enhancing our branding efforts, we prefer candidates with experience in branding. While the position begins part-time, we're open to the possibility of transitioning to a full-time collaboration later this year. While the project is entirely remote, it would be preferable to collaborate with someone based in a European timezone.
- Lead the end-to-end UI design process from concept to delivery, ensuring high-quality and visually appealing designs that align with the current brand vision.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to effectively communicate design concepts and solutions.
- Develop and maintain design systems, style guides, and UI components to ensure consistency and scalability across all platforms.
- Collaborate with the social media manager to create assets for social media.
- Work closely with our Marketing Manager to create the brand book and strengthen Carbon’s brand identity.
What we're looking for:
- Proficiency in Figma
- Solid understanding of interaction design principles, typography, color theory, and visual hierarchy.
- 5+ years of experience in UI design projects, with a strong portfolio showcasing a range of digital projects (either in a startup or in a design agency) and branding experience.